IMPROVE YOUR PUBLIC SPEAKING, PRESENTATION AND PITCHING SKILLS
Duration: 2 Days
Location: Accra Digital Centre, Accra
Price: GHS 2,000 (£298)
New Price: GHS 1,000 (January 2020 Session Only)
Need more information about this course? Call us on +233 50 955 6553 or Email Us.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
During this practical two day presentations and pitching skills course, you will learn how to develop a better presentation skill-set, focusing on body language, delivery, confidence and communication skills. Our leading PR professionals will help you improve your public speaking and pitching skills. The training includes effective presentation techniques to allow you to present professionally and with confidence.
You will be trained on the skills that enable you to engage well with the audience and clients. There will be an emphasis on body language, eye contact, voice control, tone, projection and confidence building tips. We will work with you on the 4 principles of great and memorable presentations and pitches:
- Your clear messages
- Knowing and engaging your audience
- Working on you: confidence and self-belief.
Throughout the training, delegates will be provided with opportunities to practice out presentations and gain feedback on your presentation style, as well as giving you lots of useful ideas, tips and techniques along the way to keep enhancing and improving on your delivery.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Managing your body language
- Developing your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- Using your voice effectively
- Building your confidence and expanding your communication skills
- Creating structure and timing
- How to deliver a presentation that leaves lasting positive impressions
- Handling the Q & A sessions
- Personal image – perception and identity – developing your “unique” style and voice delivery
- Creating a strong and positive first impression
- Understanding body language
- Using body language to create impact
- Use of gestures to create emphasis
- Importance of eye contact
- Voice awareness, control and pitch
- Using your voice to create impact and emphasis
- Using your voice assertively
- Speaking with confidence
- Understanding your audience
- Modifying your style of presentation to the type of audience
- Building trust and rapport with your audience
- Inspirational stories to create a connection and rapport
- Correct language and style to create influence
- Listening and applying emotional intelligence
- Establishing your presence and developing charisma
- Bringing your personality to life
- Developing a confident, focused style that creates a positive impact
- Opening and closing a presentation
- Getting your key points made within the first few seconds of opening
- Keeping to message and maintaining consistent focus
- Time management
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
- Handling difficult and challenging questions
The Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Certificate: Improve your Presentation and Pitching skills. The Certificate is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Certificate award will be based on the following:
Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training – a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Accra Digital Centre. Please contact LSPR Ghana for a quote.
Morning: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Evening: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Weekends: Saturdays 9:00AM – 3:00PM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click here to view our terms & conditions
Download PDF Version here